Monday, May 1, 2017

White With 1.. May 2017 .. Deep Black

Welcome to May!
Can someone flew me where the last 4 months went to?, they have flown past!







I got a  bit clever with my title for this one. I took the chipboard word and coloured it with acrylic paint with a lettter per colour, added some crackle medium and then black paint over the top! .. while I wanted it to pop with full bright colour, that wouldn't have worked with the guidelines for the challenge or the layout! .. had forgotten all about that technique!

Products Used
Black booktape used as a tag strip
Resin Scroll Border from The Resin Rainbow (was cut up and glued ontop of strip)
White circle chipboard frame
Hexagon stencil with gesso and back paint on the background
Rainbow striped resin dots from The Resin Rainbow ..

Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment