Sunday, November 1, 2015

Kraft+ November Challenge ‘pink’


I was lucky enough to asked to be a guest designer for this colour due to my store The Resin Rainbow also sponsoring a prize for the month! The Resin Rainbow are providing a prize pack valued at $15 for one lucky scrapper!

12041989_10205259350346904_1826955331_n

I went with some lyrics from Pink’s song ‘less than perfect’ to tie in with the theme. My crazy daughter had got redskin lolly stuck in her long hair after gymnastics ones wednesday. Yes, I know (how?) and yes, it was fun to get out too. Lots of hair washing and shampoo helped it to ‘melt’. 

The lyrics I used are on the layout, but you can see them in full here.

Kraft  nov2015  layout
IMG_6311
Products used:
Your Perfect’ title was made in clear resin from The Resin Rainbow and then stamped with Tim Holtz Rasberry stain over the top.
Resin Ombre Pink Dots are from The Resin Rainbow
Light Pink Resin Doily from The Resin Rainbow
Butterfly Flair, felt rose, small roses are all from D-Lish Scraps
Tiara Pin is from Rainbow Splendour

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment