Friday, July 28, 2017

June Mystery Colour Kit ..

Welcome to June!

I decided not to play along with the gorgeous Lavender Lane at White.. with 1 for June. 
I did have every intention of doing so but time got away from me.
As always I had Mystery Colour kits for the month available for purchase. If you would like to purchase an aussie made scrapbook embellishment kit, the links are below for you.







 The Mystery Colour kit is mailed out to you monthly and features a new colour and different contents.

  Total cost is $10 inc within australia and $15 outside of Australia.

There is a subscription service where you can purchase either 3 or 6 months in advance & each month you receive happy mail!

You can follow this link to purchase a subscription for either 3 or 6 months or send me an email via the links above.

No comments:

Post a Comment