Friday, July 28, 2017

SUYS July Design Team Entry - back to nature




 
 Wow! What a tricky one this turned out to be for July! .. I couldnt find an image that worked so I had to visit the local show to take one while at the rescue koala pavillion!

I was unsure of how to make this all work and started out with some smears of colourblast colour paste in chocolate? on the background, had a sudden idea to add some gum leaves so out come the ancient HS leaves stencil which I the traced around and then filled in with watered down gelatos. Lastly I added some green and brown sharpie marker around the leaves and inside them.

I glued all the resin leaves down with E6000 by helmar.




Items Used:
Resin Leaves from The Resin Rainbow
Metallic Looking Mesh from Sirrah Sirrah as part of the goodie bag at Escape to Create recently.
Various paper layers from my stash.

Thanks for looking ..
Janet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment