Friday, June 5, 2020

Hello World .. tis me Janet ..

Its been a while, how are you ?

Life has been a roller coaster of changes, interruptions and patience building exercises for the past 2 years but I am dipping my toes back into the blogging world. I have missed it.

I am still scrapbooking and playing with mixed media and resin.  Albeit, the resin making is now purely for my own work and not for sale. I have soo much that needs a new home but am short on time and would rather spend that time creatively than fulfilling orders. In fact, if your after some FREE resin embellies, send me a message with your details and then I will provide an address so you can a stamped self addressed envelope with another inside it that is addressed to you and also stamped with $4 of stamps (no bigger than A5 size please) - so I can send you some goodies back - for nothing but some stamps! .. you dont need to tag me in your creations, but I wont say not to being able to see what you use it for. Open for Residents of Australia Only and offer closes 30th November 2020.

In my hiatus I have discovered a LOOOVE of kits, and how they all look some wonderful and blend so well. I may or may not (shhh) have purchased a few in the recent Cocoa Vanilla sale for NSD Day. To go with the ones I had from the Scrappery and Kitaholic Kits. If you have a super efficient way of storing them that wont cost me as much as a kit, drop me a comment below. Right now they are all stored seperately in 12" plastic envelopes.

In the meantime, I will get back to the safety of my covid-safe world and play with some paint today. I hope to share a few layouts over the next few days depending on how the weather goes for taking the pics.

Cheers
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment